EPSSE 2023: Call for Expression of Interest for Workshop
European Philosophical Society for the Study of Emotions
Call for Expression of Interest for Workshop
Last year EPSSE co-funded a workshop that took place the day before our annual conference in Graz on “Co-Experienced Emotions” organized by Heidi Maibom. A Special Issue on “Co-Experienced Emotions” with contributions from the workshop speakers is currently being edited by Heidi Maibom and will be published in Passion: Journal of the European Philosophical Society for the Study of Emotions.
Due to the success of this workshop, we would like to offer the opportunity to co-fund another pre-conference workshop on a topic relating to the philosophy of emotions (broadly construed) to take place in Tartu, Estonia on 14th June 2023.
The successful applicant(s) will:
· Be awarded up to 2,500 euros to fund the workshop with the expectation that they will provide 2,500 euros in funding themselves, and
· Be invited to edit a Special Issue to be published in Passion on the theme of the workshop
Expression of Interest
We are delighted to invite submissions of expressions of interest by individuals wishing to organize a workshop to take place in Tartu, Estonia on 14th June 2023 (the day before the EPPSE 2023 Annual Conference).
In this expression of interest, please include:
· The names of the organizer(s)
· The title of the workshop
· A summary of the workshop theme (up to 750 words)
· A list of potential speakers (please indicate speakers who have already accepted the invitation to speak)
· An estimation of costs
· An indication of where the additional (non-EPSSE) funding will come from
· A confirmation of interest in editing a Special Issue for Passion on the workshop theme
Deadline: 31st January 2023
Please submit your expression of interest to email@example.com by 31st January 2023.